Instructions for Poster Presenters
All posters will be presented in a "paper" format.
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction:
The maximum size of a poster is 95 cm in width and 196 cm in height. To keep the poster legible, we recommend a maximum size of 84 cm in width and 119 cm in height or A0 format.
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
• If you are preparing your poster using MS PowerPoint, you can use this .pptx template. However, the structure and visual appearance is up to you.
• If you are preparing your poster using another programme (AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator etc.), you can download the header of the conference (JPG format, PDF format) and the instructions on layout, font style and margins.
• Please print your poster and bring it with you to the Congress. No poster printing service is provided by the organizers.
The poster sessions
Two poster sessions will be organized in the Poster Area located in the 2nd floor.
The number of your poster can be found in the List of posters.
- on Monday, August 15, 2022 from 18:00 to 19:30
- on Thursday, August 18, 2022 from 18:00 to 19:30
Posters assigned odd Poster board numbers will be presented on Monday, August 15 from 18:00 - 19:30.
Posters assigned even Poster board numbers will be presented on Thursday, August 18 from 18:00 - 19:30 .
Authors are expected to be available at their posters for the whole duration of the poster session to discuss their results and answer questions. There will be no moderated discussions over the posters.
Student Best Poster Award
Student Best Poster Award will be announced during Closing Ceremony.
Poster mounting time
Sunday, August 14, 16:00 – 19:00
Monday, August 15, 08:00 - 10:00
Poster removal time
Friday, August 19, 14:30 – 17:00
Partner of Poster Session