Call for abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered.
Abstract submission deadline
The abstract submission deadline is 22 April 2022.
- Each presenting author can submit a maximum of 1 abstract (either 1 abstract for a talk or 1 abstract for a poster).
- The final decision on acceptance or rejection of an abstract is made by the organizing committee. The talk can be moved to poster by the organizing committee according to reviewing process.
- The submitting author of the abstract must be a presenting author (“the submitting author = the presenting author”).
- The submitting (= presenting) author does not have to be the first author.
Method of submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible in the User zone.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail cannot be considered.
- Authors can edit submitted abstracts at any time before the submission deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts will be locked and it will not be possible to edit them.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission instructions
- Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- Please indicate the appropriate symposium of your preference.
- The abstract submission form is very straightforward and submission should be easy to complete without special instructions. Some explanatory notes are given below the fields to be filled in.
Content of abstracts
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word). Maximum of 100 characters.
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 250 words.
- An abstract should consist of one paragraph only.
- Tables and pictures cannot be included in abstracts.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.